Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bipasha Basu turns Pakistani

Bipasha has finished shooting for Vivek Agnihotri's football flick Goal.


Laughs Bipasha, "What makes it special is the fact that John and I are coming together after three years. The last film we did together was Madhoshi. After that I was determined to do only a good film with him.

Also, in Goal I play a Pakistani girl. I wanted to make sure that whenever we come together again our chemistry mustn't be a repeat of Jism. In Goal our chemistry is completely different."

More exciting than the presence of John is the fact that Bipasha plays a girl from the other side of the border. In this she becomes one with Preity Zinta in Veer-Zara and Kareena Kapoor in Refugee.

"I've never played anything like this. Though the focus of the plot is the game of football, I do have a substantial role to play."

She laughs and remembers, "This is my first role as a Pakistani. But I've played a Muslim girl in a Muslim Social called in Ishq Hai Tumse. I got to play a very sweet girl in that. I' excited about Goal not only because it's got John in it, but also because my character stands out."



News Source - SantaBanta.Com

Your Ad Here

No comments: