Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tanushree Dutta ? Sizzling Hot and Back into shape

After being crowned Miss India in the year 2004 Tanushree Dutta's career dice started rolling non-stop! But with more and more films coming her way Tanushree started ignoring herself and concentrating just on her career. Result – She put on frightening kilos that spoilt her lithe figure and stopped taking care of her diet which started ruining her health. The industry saw a chubbier Tanushree in between but she is now back into shape and sizzling hot as ever....

Tanushree shares with us the story of how she got back into shape... "At one point, I had too many things in my platter. I committed myself to too many projects as a result of which I had to work two to three shifts a day sometimes. It was easy to get undisciplined. I became lazy. I stopped taking care of my diet. I had also put on some weight. This is when I realised I needed to put a stop to all this and get more disciplined in life. I have worked quite hard at it and am now very happy to be back into shape. I have also worked on my look, makeup and approach. I have changed my image completely.

After Raqeeb and Good Boy Bad Boy I felt I needed to give myself an image makeover. I am back in track now; I have learnt to balance my professional and personal life effectively," she says.



-Sanskriti Media

Your Ad Here

No comments: