Friday, July 27, 2007

I'll sue Raj Kundra's wife

Shilpa Shetty has been repeatedly named by UK based NRI Raj Kundra's wife as the third party responsible for the breakdown of the couples nuptials. And now it seems Ms Shetty is tired of taking allegeations of her being a "home wrecker" lying down.

Hence she has released a statement quashing rumours that she is responsible for their marital collapse;

“After having been the subject of unwarranted media speculation in the past 48 hours, I feel the need to express my absolute shock at the way there is negative publicity…from someone called Kavita Kundra."

“I do know Raj Kundra as he was introduced to me three months ago regarding the perfume as he is a business associate.”

“I met with Raj in the capacity of the perfume deal and we have had discussions and meetings regarding finalising the perfume S2 which released in stores earlier this month.”

“My understanding is that Raj and Kavita's marriage was over a year ago and they have filed for divorce and have been living separately for over a year."

"I met Raj Kundra 3 months ago in a business capacity, so where the question of me breaking up her marriage arises this is impossible.”

Empathising with Kavita, Shilpa said she feels for her if she is going through some frustrations in life, but refused to stand for her using her name to vent "her frustrations." She has also threatened Kavita with legal action if she continues to taint her name;

“My culture and upbringing does not permit me to break marriages and I am the least interested in knowing or hearing anymore about her.”

“If she continues to TARNISH my name out of any insecurity or otherwise, I will consider taking legal action as I see no reason why my name is being dragged into this mess."

Your Ad Here

No comments: