Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shilpa to attend Lagerfeld's party in Tahiliani outfit

Shilpa Shetty is all set to attend legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld's party in Paris, and she has chosen to wear an outfit deigned by Tarun Tahiliani for the glitzy affair.

'Karl Lagerfeld has so many really stunning clients from the world over. He's one of the best designers in the world. The guest list at his parties is always an eye-popper. I'm hoping to run into some interesting people,' Shilpa told IANS before leaving for Paris.

She said the invitation came through Atul Kasbekar, who's looking after her advertising work. Incidentally, both Manish Malhotra and Tarun Tahiliani had made special dresses for Shilpa for the occasion.

'Manish, who is also going to be at the party, had made something for me. And so had Tarun Tahiliani. I'm opting for Tarun,' Shilpa said.

And even though her cervical spondylitis has been acting up again, she has no plans to miss the grand party.

'Catch me missing his (Lagerfeld) party for a bad back,' Shilpa exclaimed.

'In any case, I've to be in London's Oxford Street for my perfume in the mainstream market. So Paris is like a stopover. Who doesn't like to shop in Paris?

'Paris is welcome any time. It's one city that I'd visit even without a reason,' she added.

Your Ad Here

No comments: