Sunday, August 19, 2007

London trip scripts horror-romance for Hansika Motwani

Hansika Motwani decided to celebrate the success of her debut film Aap Ka Surroor in the beautiful city of London. But little did she know that her trip would take a horror turn while shopping in one of the malls of London.

"London has always been my favourite holiday destination. Most of my time over there is spend in shopping. I just love the kind of stuff you get there. But this time my passion for shopping nearly got me into a hell of a trouble.

I had shopped a lot but when the time came for making payments I realised that I have left my credit card in the hotel. I wasn't carrying much cash with me. I felt in an embarrassing situation until one fan of mine recognised me and did the payments for me," says Hannsikaa.
The actress thanked him and took him to the hotel to pay him IOU. "I went back to the hotel and asked him to wait at the reception till I get cash from my room. But till the time I returned the guy had already left.

He had kept a letter at the reception saying that he is happy that these gifts would remind her of him for the rest of her life," avers Hannsikaa.

Hannsikaa hopes that she meets up her crazy fan and returns the money back. "I am thankful for his affection but I just want to return his money back if and when I meet him again in life," says Hannsikaa.

Well, Hannsikaa the kind of killer looks you have can make fans go to any extent of craziness.

Your Ad Here

No comments: