Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Miss Maxim India

After months of checking out drool-worthy babes, we finally had to stop enjoying it and come up with a winner. So here she is... Donna from New Delhi, India!

Can you believe this is happening to you? We can’t believe it’s
happening... us talking to you, that is!
I can’t believe it myself but hey, maybe I did deserve it. I am hot!
Sure you are. Was the photoshoot fun?
Yeah, it was a ball. There were the usual problems like powercuts and the Delhi summer but that’s part of the game. And then we were doing this at a construction site. So it was funny scandalising the workers around the place. I guess they couldn’t believe their luck.
Neither can we. Must have been the perks of their job!
(Laughs) I guess I did make them happy. Well, even they deserve some form of entertainment at work.
We agree. Now tell us what you will be doing at the Dominican Republic?
Nothing much really. I’ll just be my sexy self. And have a whale of a time.
So does this mean you will forget us? Will you never talk to us again?
Aww... no, I still love ya all. I am not the type of chick who forgets people or names.
Hmm... let’s test you. Do you remember your first boyfriend?
Of course, I do. He was a sweetheart. But somehow things didn’t quite work out between us.
Any naughty things you remember?
Sure, lots of them. But I am not gonna tell you anything now.
Damn, and we thought you would fall for it?
Well, this one time, we were driving around in his car...
And?
And I can’t tell you more. You gotta leave something to the imagination.
Oh alright, let’s talk about something boring like the weather!
Delhi summer sucks. I like winters. You can go out and party longer, go on long drives with the windows rolled down.
Yeah, but look at the brighter side. You get to wear bikinis in summer.
Hmm... that’s right!
Now that you agree with us, tell us all your naughty secrets!
Sure, just wait till I get back from the Dominican Republic!

Your Ad Here

No comments: