Friday, August 17, 2007

Bipasha Basu very upset by Randeep

Bipasha and John have been shooting non-stop for Vivek Agnihotri's Goal at Nitin Desai's studio in Karjat. And so has Randeep Hooda for Ketan Mehta's Rang Rasiya.

He almost collided with the couple earlier this week when he drove his car at top speed inside the studio compound.

Grumbles Bipasha, "And then they write that I was admiring the man's driving! Am I mad to admire such rash driving?

To begin with, I don't know Randeep at all. Someone drove rashly, scaring the hell out of me, John and our respective staff. At the time it happened we had no clue where that came from. We came to know later who it was.

At that time I was very angry with the person driving the car, not admiring him, as reported in a daily. I'm not too fond of drivers who use the roads like their personal kingdom. I don't think it's right to drive like crazy, specially in a crowded place where people are shooting a film. I think anyone does so, should apologize. "

Randeep isn't in the mood to oblige.

Your Ad Here

No comments: